This week has been a crazy week for me. I was so stressed about our trip. I don’t exactly know what luggage to bring and what clothes I am packing. Do I need to bring my laptop? This is the first time that I was actually procrastinating with packing and stuff. Don’t get me wrong I am so excited about this upcoming trip. If you are new here, you probably didn’t know that we are going to Europe in 2 weeks
Even though this week has been really exhausting – and I was actually sick, I still managed to find the little things that made me happy. So here it goes.
- I finally finished booking the last leg of our trip. It has been really stressful trying to fit some of the tours on our timeline. There’s so much to see, too little time.
- On my 10 happy things vol. 2, I mentioned that I ordered a lens and a mount converter for my Sony A6000 camera. Unfortunately, the lens doesn’t fit the mount converter. If you’re wondering why this unfortunate event made to my happy things list, well, it’s simple; I believe that things happen for a reason – a good reason, and that is something we should be happy about. I’ve been training myself to look at the positive sides of things.
- Modern technology has made it possible for many people to get connected and established a new genuine friendship. I was happy and grateful that I met another Filipina blogger through Instagram. Her name is Glaiza. She is nice and super sweet. Her blog Glimmer of Happiness has great contents and amazing pictures. You can check her blog here
- .I also started my bullet journal or bujo. It was a little struggle, but it forced me to let my creative side take over. I am sure I have a long way to go.
- I have been doing hair treatments for a month now – 2 treatments a week. It’s nothing special. I have been mixing coconut, olive and castor oils and put it on my hair and leave it on for 3 hours. I have a very thin hair, and I was hoping that these oils will stimulate growth. So far, my hair is looking great – soft and shiny. I also noticed that some of my strands are getting thicker. I am also noticing some baby hairs sticking out – so I guess it’s working, but maybe it’s too early to tell.
- Before I forgot about it, I want to let you know that I also sign-up for EyeEm. You probably heard of it before especially if you have visited my friend Glaiza’s blog recently. I actually found out this EyeEm community from her blog. You can also check Glaiza’s portfolio on EyeEm here, and you can also check my portfolio here
- .We did a little bit of shopping this week. If you’re wondering, I usually post this 10 happy things every Friday. I was trying to do this chronologically, like list down things that make me happy every end of the day. This week, I didn’t do it, because I was sick, stressed, and exhausted. So this list is actually all over the place. Going back to shopping, my husband picks two dresses, blouses, and shorts for me. If you have read my blog posts, you’ll know that I don’t have a fashion sense and that my new outfits were handpicked by my wonderful hubby.
- I won two Trivial Pursuit games on Xbox without my hubby’s help. Who would have thought that my guesses on sports category were all correct – most questions are about NFL & Golf.
- Salad and I have had this love-hate relationship since the very beginning. Yesterday (Friday – now you know that this post is late), hubby brought me to Panera Bread – for a change and it was actually my first time to go there. I tried their strawberry poppyseed salad with chicken, and OH MY GOSH! It’s delicious! It has the greens, mandarin oranges, romaine, pineapple, strawberries, blueberries, and pecans (I love pecans), and the poppy seed dressing tastes really great. I could eat it every day!
Last but certainly not the least…
10. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STEVEN! If you are wondering who is this guy! Well, he is my wonderful husband! He is the best thing that ever happened to me! He is nice, kind, sweet and he has so much love to offer! I am so blessed to have him as my husband!
Those are the 10 things that made me happy this week. I know I could list more, but I am sticking to just 10. How about you guys? What are the things that made you happy this week?
Don’t forget to give Glaiza some love!
– LOVE, ROSEMARIE –