- Spending time with Lolo and mommy Barb was really great. We get to eat at Newk’s per Lolo’s request. I actually introduced him to this restaurant which my husband introduced me to.
- I booked 90 percent of our trip, and I am one happy gal. My back was sore though from sitting and searching for tours, trains, and hotels all day.
- It rains, and I loved it. I didn’t need to water my rose bushes for days and now my rose bushes are in full bloom.
- I finally pull the trigger and bought an 18 mm – 200 mm lens for my Sony a6000 camera, but it doesn’t fit because the lens has an EF mount and my camera is an E-mount. Thanks to my hubby, he got me a mount converter!
- I got 2 days off from booking tours and working on websites.
- Started watching My Secret Romance on Dramafever, and it’s hilarious.
- I am trying out new skin care products. I have no complaints about it so far. I will be reviewing it soon.
- I am really thankful to be able to connect to a US based Filipina blogger. Her name is Julie. She is nice and kind. Check her blog Fly into the World.
- I cooked pork nilaga, and I finally got it right this time (hubby likes it).
10.I am really happy that this blog is working the way I want it. I actually designed it myself. I redesigned it a couple of times, but I am now in love with its design. I’m so proud of myself.
– LOVE, ROSEMARIE –