- Hubby got me a new comforter set, even though we don’t need a new one. He bought it because I really like it, and he knows it will make me happy. I am so grateful for having such a wonderful husband.
- I finally found time to clean our kitchen island. It has been messy for a while since I keep filing-up magazines, newspapers, and mails (need to be sorted) on top of it.
- I finally clean my office/craft room. I haven’t been in there for a while since I was too busy planning for the trip. I worry that if I go in there, I won’t be able to plan the trip for I will be busy crafting.
- I got to shop for few items of clothing as a preparation for our trip next month. I am so grateful to have a husband who has more fashion sense than me. Honestly, most of my clothing was handpicked by him.
- I’ve been stressing about projects in the Philippines. It feels good to have someone who I can talk to about how I truly feel about some things.
- I get to sleep in on Thursday. I’ve been having sleepless nights earlier this week. It’s really nice to be able to sleep in.
- It makes me really happy to have found new friends on social media (i.e Instagram). I never really thought I would find genuine friendship especially online.
- I survived the week without carbonated drinks. I am really proud of myself.
- I love Korean dramas. Watching historical dramas are actually the highlights of my days.
- Snow Cone’s scratch wound is finally healing up. I was really worried because I don’t really want to bring him to vet. I don’t want to traumatize my cats by bringing to the vet, so I am really grateful his wound is healing up good
See you on my next happy list!
– LOVE, ROSEMARIE –